Administrative Clerks Job in Beaufort, South Carolina : SC
Looking for Administrative Clerks Jobs? See currently available Administrative Clerks job openings on administrative-clerks.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
administrative-clerks.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any administrative clerks job . We provide job resources for Administrative Clerks positions throughout the industry. administrative-clerks.jobs.net also provides Administrative Clerks jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Administrative Clerks by either city or state.
administrative-clerks.jobs.net is a administrative clerks job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Administrative Clerks jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your administrative clerks job search on administrative-clerks.jobs.net today.
Automotive Tag And Title Clerk
Automotive Tag And Title Clerk Job Description
Robert Smalls Parkway, Beaufort, SC 29906
Automotive Tag and Title Clerk
Grainger Nissan of Beaufort is seeking an experienced Tag and Title Clerk for our new dealership! Applicant must be able to work at a fast pace and be a dependable team player. If this is you, please apply online today. Experience in automotive tag and title work is required.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Tag and Title Clerk - Job Description:
The Title Clerk is responsible for processing tags and titles and communicates with customers and vendors on related issues. The ideal candidate will be energetic and professional, with a strong desire to succeed.
Tag and Title Clerk - Job Responsibilities:
- General accounting tasks and related skills
- Process vehicle Tag and Title paperwork on all new and used vehicles sold both in state and out of state.
- Maintain strict compliance with all Title laws and filing requirements.
- Issue checks to tag Registration Offices for fees due and refund checks to customers on an as needed basis.
- Accurately record and file completed vehicle sales deals.
- Troubleshoot and problem resolution specific to titles, odometer discrepancies, power of attorney, etc.
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Work schedule that provides for life balance
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Locally owned dealership
Beaufort Administrative Clerks Job
Automotive Tag And Title Clerk Job Requirements
Tag and Title Clerk - Requirements:
- Dealership Experience is required
- Must have 2 years of experience in vehicle title position
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Self-starter and ability to multi-task
- Effective Communication Skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.